Voki - Technological Teacher

 

Voki - Reflection

I have recently been exposed to this lovely tool which is fun to create and very engaging when presenting. I can see this being utilized not only by the teachers in our schools but also the students. 

Those students especially who struggle with presenting in front of class can benefit from a Voki as their lack of confidence will often hinder their performance. At least with this tool students can be supported by this cyber character and it can become a team effort to ease the pressure off the student to help him or her become more comfortable and confident. Watching a Voki can be very engaging and I'm sure the students would are auditory and visual learners will gain a lot from this tool.

I intend to use this tool numerous times throughout my university degree and also out in my Learning Managing career to enhance my performance and keep me well practiced with modern technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment