Webquests - The 21st Century Power-Point


Webquest Reflection:

I am extremely grateful for my introduction to this excellent concept and website. I have gotten accustomed to viewing power-point presentations when being introduced to new knowledge or assessments and it has become tiring. Above is my first attempt at creating a webquest suitable for a upper primary school student and I had an immense amount of fun creating it. So much that I actually would have loved to participate and complete the tasks and activities that the webquest entailed. 

To create a webquest it did take some time to get the hang of navigating around and figuring out how to create certain steps. In my opinion an upper level primary school student would be able to proceed through as it is a lot harder to create the webquest than it is to follow through it and complete it.

Any opportunity I have in the future to create a webquest as a way of creating my assessment piece I will not hesitate to use tool. I will no doubt also use this to create assessment pieces for my classroom when I become a Learning Manager.

No comments:

Post a Comment