Google Earth


Google Earth:
Google Earth has become the most explorative world wide viewer tool available on the internet. This tool allows you to view anything anywhere on the globe. You can search through all types of data such as astronomy, history, current affairs and current natural activity such as volcanoes, earthquakes and tsunamis. 

I have personally seen this already been used in a classroom and it worked really well even though the teacher was still at the time still getting used to the program. The students become extremely engaged and excited when interacting with this program.

I intend to find ways of incorporating this tool as much as I can in the classroom when I become a Learning Manager as I believe it can promote great learning outcomes.




Bubbl-us:
Above is a mind map that I designed on this website called Bubble-us. This is a great professional way of creating any type of mind map you want. At first it was extremely difficult to understand and work through with no real explanations or tutorials. After playing around a little bit I did however understand and start to get the hang of how to do certain things on it. 

I think visually it is one the best mind map designs available as it is very neat and organised. The other great thing about it is that everything is moveable and customisable which for me is great as I am a perfectionist and am very finicky about how I do certain things. 

Overall I intend to keep this site bookmarked as no doubt in the future sometime I will be needing to use this numerous times for assignments and teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment