Multiple Intelligences

This post is a recap of the learning styles post I wrote earlier. Following is another test I have found that is a bit more visually engaging to people and shows clear representations of what learning style the learner is.
 As shown in the results below I have quite an even spread across all the learning styles however more so in Interpersonal, Musical and Visual/Spacial categories. My typical learning style which is Kinesthetic is high on the test results still but not in the top three. Which I am quite surprised with as I prefer to do certain things rather than listen or watch.
Regardless of the results you get and how accurate they are I still believe this is another great tool to have your learners engage in to give you a better understanding of what type of learner they are. The questions are quite relevant and simple, the answer system can be a bit too thorough and it can become a bit hard to select the right answer.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment